Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Quick Update

After surgery I've been slowly recovering. Everything went fine until I got sick and started coughing and sneezing and tore some internal sutchers. But other than that I'm on the mend. I've actually had two days in a row of no naps. So I guess I'm starting to get some energy back. I am so very thankful for all the prayers, the help, and especially the daily angels that just came and grabbed the kids so that I could rest. It helped more than you know.

It's amazing how the gospel comes to life when we are serving one another. I find that those whom I serve and those who serve me are so endeared to me and I love them even more. I'm so thankful for all who have served me over the years. If I really spent time and wrote about each service performed, I'd first be bawling and trying to see the screen, but also it would take weeks. It is overwhelming how blessed I have been. I'm so humbled by the whole thing. Thank you all for your love and support. I wouldn't be who I am today without you.



Jesse Edwards said...

glad to hear you're doing better!

Jas & Berg said...

I'm so happy for you and your family! Good to know you are on the mend after such an experience. I just love you - and YOU do more service than you know! Did you serve on Temple Square? I need to yak with you! I love it there. Take care, Bergen

Mark, Alysson, Sherman & Eliza said...

I'm glad to hear that your surgery went well! And I love seeing the updates on your blog! Sorry we didn't call when we were in Boise. I had planned to, but the one day we actually had some free time I ended up hugging the toilet. It wasn't pretty and not very fun - most likely food poisoning. Anyway, I will be sure to call next time. Love Ya, Alysson

Cajsa said...

I got on your blog through Jake and she had a link to Gibbs so I thought I'd check yours out. Your kids are adorable!! I'm also glad to hear that your surgery went well. Recovery is alittle harder when you've got kids to tend to but it's much better when you have friends to count on. We are about 4 and a half hours from Boise in a town called Pasco, WA. We just moved here this summer as John got a new job as an assistant principal at the biggest High school in Washinginton. So, it takes up much of his time. Anyway, I'd love to hear from you send me and email Love ya, Cajsa